Posted on :
7 Apr, 2020
7 Apr, 2020
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation and fuel & Convenience Divisions. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota & Volkswagen.
While our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship. We are currently looking to appoint a Service Adviser /Quality Assurer at our Volkswagen Dealership in Vryheid.
Job Title: Service Advisor/Quality Assurance
Location: Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference: # Mascor Volkswagen -Service Advisor/Quality Assurance
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
A service adviser at Mascor Volkswagen is the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the workshop. They work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
The successful candidate will:
*Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested;
* verifying warranty and service contract coverage;
* developing estimates;
* writing repair orders;
*maintaining customer rapport and records.
* Meet Customers that deliver their Volkswagen vehicles for services
* Enquire about their needs
* A Matric or similar Qualification
* Preferably completed a trade test as a Technician.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven Computer skills
* Diagnostic Skills
* Volkswagen Experience will be an added benefit
Application Deadline: 30/04/2020