Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: East Rand
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Our client in the Automotive industry is looking for an New Truck Sales Executive to join their team in Johannesburg.
- 5 Years of NEW truck sales experience.
- Sufficient Knowledge of trucks and industry.
- Must have own database.
- Must have a proven record of Sales.
- Must know Road Traffic Act and Regulations.
- Must have HTM / Transolve Experience.
- Must be able to understand CPK and calculate in various applications.
- Must know vehicle bodies legal and client specifications.
- Willingness to grow and share knowledge with the team.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Code 10 or 14 driver’s licenses can be advantageous.
- 5 Matric Certificate or Higher.
- Properly plan all sales activity for allocated strategic accounts.
- Provide customers with a point-of-contact scenario.
- Ensure efficient liaison meetings take place at the Dealer level.
- Manage positive supplier relationships.
- Contribute to sales CSM results and grow customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Achieve or exceed the agreed annual targets (unit sales, market share, and gross profit),
- Vehicle selection and load body fitment/procurement.
- Vehicle delivery and handover, Vehicle payment, and deal file closure.
- Prospective customers are to be followed up with at least once a week via telephone or email.
- Prospective customers must be visited at least twice (2) monthly.
- Current customers need to be telephonically contacted at least once (1) times per month with a follow-up customer visit once a month.
- Ensure that all vehicles are invoiced timeously and support the process.
- Ensure that vehicle payments to debtors are kept within the terms and conditions of sale to ensure timeous submission for commission payouts.
- Prepare and present each customer quotation to include a minimum of an electronic mass distribution drawing (side view).
Application Deadline: June 30 2023