Posted on :
29 Jun, 2011
29 Jun, 2011
Open Box Software is an internationally focused consulting company that specializes in business and software consulting services. We have a young team of highly talented individuals who are driven to make an impact and have fun.
We are looking to take on graduates with a degree of suitable technical competency, who would want to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
This person will work on (but not limited to) Microsoft .Net development initiatives, such as developing Web-based applications, for offshore clients using products such as ASP .Net (Both VB and C#), SQL Server 2000/2005, HTML, AJAX, etc.
The right person would be seeking to work with intelligent, motivated, self driven team players with low egos, good communication skills and an effective problem solving approach. They would also be very conscious of the importance of learning and having fun in the process.
At Open Box we consciously focus graduates to get maximum exposure. We believe in aligning careers to the passion, interests and needs of our individual team members. Our goal is to provide the optimum blend of involvement and enjoyment for our team as they build their experience.
• Friendly and easy going
• Goal orientated
• Passionate about problem solving
• Professional communicator
• Self motivated
• Software development orientated 3 / 4 year degree or equivalent (e.g. B.Com Information Systems or B.Sc Comp Sci or Elec Eng)
• A strong HG pass for Maths at Matric level
• Database exposure
• Sufficient C# or VB .Net exposure
• Experience in web development
• Exposure to supporting technologies such as CSS and XML
• Understanding of the SDLC methodology. We consider a structured development approach as very important.
How to apply Send your CV as well as matric and tertiary academic transcripts to [email protected]
Subject(s) Engineering – Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing
Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy
Computer Science and Related
Engineering – Chemical, Process and Food
Engineering – Civil and Environmental
Engineering – Electronic, Electrical
Location(s) Cape Town
Start date January 2012
Offer valid till: 1 November 2011