OUTsurance Insurance Company was ‘brought to life’ by Willem Roos, Howard Aron and René Otto in early February 1998. OUTsurance is a member of the Rand Merchant Insurance Holdings (RMI) Group and an approved financial services provider.
Job Title: Sales and Services Advisor
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Upsell existing client as well as service incoming calls from existing clients within the Client Care Department of OUTsurance, where the role will entail upselling and client service actions. The role requires high attention to detail and great execution in handling client queries or complaints in a professional, efficient, and competent manner.
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential (RE and Full Qualification) for applicants that have been working in the financial services industry prior to December 2010. Preference will be given to applicants with their FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE1) and/or their Full Qualification completed.
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Extensive Sales and Customer service experience is essential
- Responsible to up-sell existing policies while maintaining excellent customer service
- The following previous experience would be advantageous:
- Call centre experience in client centric or sales environment
- Experience in the Insurance and/or Short Term Insurance industry
- Working in an environment where salary was linked to performance and/or commission structure
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Deadline and results oriented
- Client service oriented
- Attention to detail which will result in excellent work quality/standard
- Resilient (must be able to push through and succeed in the face of adversity)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective planning and organising/work management skills
- Adaptability (be able to adapt to different clients and work situations)
- Integrity (Honesty is a core value of the company)
- High tolerance for stress
- Ambitious with drive to succeed
- Highly motivated individual driven by monetary reward and recognition
- Client Service enthusiasts (going the extra mile for clients and company)
- Must be able to work independently towards individual targets/goals
- Above average selling skills and ability
- Great listening skills in order to respond appropriately to clients questions, concerns and complaints ensuring an awesome customer service experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to overcome objections
- Solid computer literacy skills, such as excellent keyboard skills and being able to navigate around various computer applications, respond to emails etc.
- Solid administrative skills in order to produce great quality service to clients
Application Deadline: December 01 2023
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.