Posted on :
23 Nov, 2022
23 Nov, 2022
One of the key challenges facing business today is having the right staff at the right time.
You want to put your career on the fast track – our client can bring the opportunities and the investment to make it happen.
Our Client’s Digital Consulting practice is going through a period of accelerated growth. Clients are placing a premium on the services provided by the advisors they trust, to help make their strategies real through the use of the latest technology. We are looking to bring in new talent to challenge our existing ways of working and drive our business to the next level.
Our Digital Consulting practice helps our clients turn strategy into reality by blending business and functional insights with modern digital platforms.
Within Digital Consulting, our Technology Group helps clients understand and unlock value from their IT investments, with a specific focus on:
· Development and assistance in the execution of business-aligned digital strategies
· Enterprise architecture analysis and design
· IT Target Operating Model design
· Implementation and optimisation of cloud ERP platforms
· Management and direction of complex digital transformation programmes
Job Title: Principal Consultant
Location: Principal Consultant
As a manger in our Technology Group you will be accountable for successful delivery of consulting projects, growing our relationships in the market and helping us secure new business and growing the capabilities of our Technology Group in your area of specialism.
Requirement and skills:
· Tertiary degree from a recognised university
· Experience working with senior level managers and executives across IT and other business areas
· Five + years experience working in technology consulting, strategy or implementation
· Functional experience of the bullet points listed under “Purpose of the job”
· Experience of working for a multi-national Consulting organisation is a major asset.
· Business acumen within one or more business verticals is an asset – especially financial services, telecoms, public, or industrial/mining.
Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact Caiphus on 011 581 4600
Please note that should you not receive feedback within 14 days that your application has been unsuccessful.
Financial Services Consulting
Justin Ah Cheog