MultiChoice is a video entertainment and internet company with a strong presence in South Africa and across the African continent.
We have a position for Research and Data Analyst Internship.
- Generate, update and maintain high quality, accurate and relevant content and channel performance reports according to stipulated specifications and deadlines to allocated channels that include target market (profile / trends), content selection, scheduling patterns / trends, competitor analysis, etc.
- Distribute and archive reports relating to M-Net channels’ and content performance, including competitor performance (audience ratings – channel and content, insights and recommendations).
- Participate in and/or present at weekly/monthly research insight meetings with specific channel stakeholders (channel heads/marketing/scheduling) regarding channel and content performance, including competitor performance (with strategic insight and sound recommendations).
- Assist with Market assessment and competitor analysis – reports relating to the specific channel cluster (new players, platforms, content, scheduling patterns, industry trends etc.).
- Desktop research (when required.)
- Assist in field research projects as required by business.
- Quality assurance on all data / reports / presentations (data verification).
- Knowledge of and passion for TV content (movies / series / documentaries).
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous / attention to detail.
- A team player.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have relevant 3 year degree
- Post-graduation qualification in research or related field would be an advantage
- Must have an exceptional knowledge of and a passion for the media industry
- Must have advanced computer skills (MS Excel / MS Word / MS Powerpoint)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY