The Jupiter Drawing Room Cape Town, a through-the-line Communications Agency, is looking for creatives to join The Ripple Effect, a 12-month paid programme that was launched in 2004 for young BEE creatives who are looking for a foot in the door and an opportunity to be part of a creative agency.
This year, the programme is looking to recruit a team of budding creatives who not only specialise in fields of animation, computer programming, photography. filmmaking or the like. but do so with genuine, South African cultural integrity.
How it all works
• The Ripple Effect is a 12-month pate
contract that starts in January 2017.
• Were looking for 4 – 5 creatives – each one specialised in a different skill set. Think photography, editing, coding, directing, and the like.
• Since these creatives will be working as a team, collaboration will be key. So an appreciation for other skill sets, and an open-mindedness towards amplifying them is vital
• Forget being swallowed up in departments. This team will execute work defined by any of the agency’s Creative Directors
. So no coffee-making, and definitely no photocopying.
• We’re looking for a dynamic team that thinks from a fresh. ballsy and most importantly, uniquely
South African perspective.
Candidates can apply as an individual creative or part of a multi-disciplined team and, if short-listed, will be invited to a speed-date interview with the agency’s creative directors.
IN THE END, the agency seeks forward-thinking. passionate, culturally insightful misfits who can take what they do and spin it on its head. If this sounds like you, consider The Jupiter Drawing Room Cape Town as your future employer.
How to apply
must be made by Friday 04 November 2016. Email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]