Posted on :
17 Jan, 2017
17 Jan, 2017
SABMiller Learnership is to provide unemployed youth with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3.
They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Alrode Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
• Minimum Matric with Mathematics and English.
• Additional Technical Courses (N3 & N4) will be an advantage.
• No experience required.
• Self motivated.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams.
Output and Accountabilities
• Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
• The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning.
• Providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
FURTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEARNERSHIP ARE:
• A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
• The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
• The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
• Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short- listing.
Background checks and references form part of SAB’s application procedure.
Appointments will be made in line with SAB’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. Preference will be given to in- country applicants.
No relocation support provided. Local remuneration package applies.
Closing date – 20 January 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply ONLINE