Posted on :
28 Feb, 2011
The role of the Sales Administrator is to support Media Nova’s sales team and will report to the Sales Director.
The Sales Administrator shall be responsible for the following:
• Manage the Sales Director’s diary;
• Attend and take minutes of weekly sales meetings;
• Generating weekly sales reports;
• Generate and upkeep various spread sheets and reports.
• Provide support to the sales team;
• Carry out other administrative functions for the sales team.
• Carry out any other task required by the Sales Director and/or Managing Director.
Media Nova is a consumer and custom magazine publishing company based across three South African offices and one Namibian office. Always striving to innovate, to deliver with high quality and on time, Media Nova has won numerous awards for its flagship title The Property Magazine. Employing 50+ staff the company is young in years (7) young in its staff and young at heart. Employing true cloud computing through Google Apps, CRM systems via the web and VOIP telephony you will be joining a company that is not only the forefront of quality publishing in South Africa but employs the latest technologies and processes to achieve this.
Candidate must have successfully completed Matric and have an excellent grasp of Microsoft 2010.
In a fast paced environment the successful candidate must be a motivated, energetic team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.