SABMiller’s history is one of exceptional growth and returns to shareholders. With our global footprint of over 70,000 employees, strong portfolio of brands and spread of operations across developed and developing markets, SABMiller is well placed to continually improve on this growth.
Key Purpose Statement
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified
channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and
- 3 year Post Matric Qualification in Sales/Marketing essential
- Ideally minimum of 2 yrs experience in Sales/Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it
- Persuasiveness and selling ability
- Verbal ability and communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
- Ability to manage self and territory – planning and organising skills
- Strong target and achievement orientation
Output and Accountabilities
Maximise sales volume and market share :
- Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the
- segmented channel management process.
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets.
- Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
- Maintain stock levels within segments.
Service outlets :
- Develop sound business relationships.
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
- Conduct regular account reviews.
- Provide merchandising support.
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration.
- Compile daily / weekly reports.
- Determine pre-call planning objectives
- Manage B.T.L. placements.
- Conduct personal sec audits.
- Develop sound customer relationships.
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Location: George Depot
Click here to apply online