Closing Date: 07 September 2017
Sibanye Gold Academy is looking for young dynamic, self-motivated learners from our local and labour sending areas who would like to enter into an engineering learnership.
The appointee should:
- Have a N2 qualification to be considered in the below mentioned trades and be committed to training for the duration of the training programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Centre.
The following engineering learnership opportunity are available:
- Rigger / Ropesman Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Engineering Drawing and N2 Rigger Trade Theory.
- Plate / Welder Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating and Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
- Fitting (incl. machining) Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Engineering Drawing, and N2 Fitting, including machining Trade Theory.
- Electrical Level 4 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Industrial Electronics or (N2 Engineering Drawing), N2 Electronic Trade Theory.
- Instrumentation Mechanician Level 4 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Industrial Electronics and Instrument Trade Theory.
The following will be required as part at the application process:
- Certified copy of South African academic qualifications.
- Application form
How to Apply
Download Application Form
Interested parties should submit an application form and recent certified supporting documents to:
Kloof OperationsContact person: Wandisile Magaga at Kloof Campus
Phone: 011 411 2335
Email: [email protected]Beatrix OperationsAttention: Theodore Mugovhani
Phone: 057 733 8795
Email: [email protected]Driefontein OperationsContact person: Malika April at Driefontein Campus
Phone: 018 781 9195
Email: [email protected]Rustenburg Platinum [email protected]
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.