SKA Engineering Bursary Programme 2014
The following students are eligible for an SKA SA National Diploma / Bachelor of Technology bursary
- Students must be South African citizens.
- Students must be from the Northern Cape Province. Preference will be given to candidates from the towns of Brandvlei, Carnarvon, Calvinia, Lokston, Van Wyksvlei, Victoria West, Vorsburg West and Williston.
- Students who wish to study, or are studying, towards a National Diploma in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, at a South African university of technology, in 2014.
- Students who wish to study towards a Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, at a South African university of technology, in 2014
- Students who have passed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science (with a mark of 50%-59% for BOTH subjects).
- Students currently studying towards a national diploma must have achieved a minimum average of 60%.
- For a Bachelor of Technology degree, students must have passed the experiential training component of the national diploma.
How to Apply for SKA Engineering Bursary
Closing Date: 30 September 2013