The SpaceStation is seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to join the Cape Town based Marketing team.
The role supports the existing B2B marketing strategy, with specific focus on the updating and roll-out of marketing collateral and materials.
The SpaceStation is SA’s leading digital media sales company, selling advertising on top sites such as News24, SuperSport and Men’s Health.
Skills and Competencies:
- Online savvy
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Marketing experience advantageous
- WordPress basic skills advantageous
- Social media experience/understanding
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Updating of all brand specific marketing collateral on The SpaceStation website (WordPress) and PowerPoint on a monthly basis. Includes adding new statistics from our entire portfolio for that month for all the sites we represent.
- Update all demographic and audience marketing material on a monthly basis with updated statistics.
- Marketing collateral / stock management, including ordering stock with suppliers and sourcing new appropriate collateral. Includes organisation of store room and stock management control.
- Overseeing couriering of stock between offices and for events, and all associated paperwork.
- Assisting with conference or event organisation, including quote requests, liaison with hotels/venues, guest lists, branding, client invitations, etc.
- Assist with creative design jobs including briefing creative for the above marketing collateral requirements. Working with in-house designers to update all marketing material.
- Dealing with printers and suppliers on an ad hoc basis.
- General support of the Marketing team, and assisting other departments with Marketing related tasks.
- Assist with managing Twitter and LinkedIn profiles including daily updates and researching for appropriate content.
All applications can be sent to [email protected]
Position is based in the Media24 building is Foreshore, Cape Town.
Duration: 6 months
Remuneration: R4000 a month
Applications close 3 February 2016.