Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
26 Nov, 2013
To provide recruitment support to the Divisions by providing high levels of staffing services. Such support enables the Department to provide efficient and professional Recruitment Service to its customers and ensures the right people with the right skills are placed in roles.
– Recruitment Coordination
– Administrative Service
– Assessment Coordination
– Talent Pool Coordination
– Coordinate all recruitment activities for the division (including bursary and/or graduate recruitment)
– Manage vacancy openings
– Identify and establish talent banks for proactive sourcing
– Collate, analyse and prepare recruitment statistics and reports for the division
– Maintain and manage recruitment database
– Coordinate recruitment campaigns for the division i.e. career fairs
– Coordinate assessments for the division
– Implement recruitment and selection projects for the division
– Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
– Audit recruitment process for the division
– Manage and coordinate all recruitment activities for the division
– Ensure good customer focus by providing an efficient and professional service to the division
– Adhere to Service Level Agreements
Education & Experience
– Relevant qualification
– Recruitment and Selection experience 2-3 years
– Resides around Durban( for the Refinery)
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge and Experience:
– Knowledge and experience of recruitment and selection process
– Computer literacy with good database management
– Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Understanding of relevant labour legislation (LRA, Employment Equity Act)
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Relationship Management
– Good admin skills
– Planning and organising
– Ability to work under pressure
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 29/11/13