Posted on :
9 Jul, 2020
9 Jul, 2020
A small Digital Agency is looking to attain the services of a reliable, punctual individual to do Sales & Business Development in the Digital & Corporate Communications sector.
Job Title: Sales Account Executive & Assistant
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # LNV2007
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: R 8,000.00 – 10,000.00 Monthly
• Cold calls to potential clients and lead generation will be your responsibility.
• Candidate would be mainly on the road and work from home office to make introduction and follow-up calls to potential clients.
• Prospect new and existing customers. Make 15 to 20 calls per day (preferred).
• Visit and/or Zoom/WebEx/Skype minimum three clients per day (preferred).
• Weekly and monthly reporting of all activities.
• Building and managing relationships with clients.
• Must be a closer.
• A basic of R10,000 p/m.
• A commission of 15 – 25% on a sliding scale. This will be based on certain terms & conditions.
• Monthly Contract Position. If agreed targets are not met within the first month, the contract WILL be terminated.
• Minimum two years sales experience in a target driven environment.
• Grade 12/matric (required).
• Has a degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or similar (preferred).
• Extensive experience in selling Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media, PPC and related services (highly recommended).
• Candidates must have their own reliable car and drivers licence.
• Be well presented and well spoken.
• Fully fluent in English and Afrikaans.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
• Must have minimum 3 contactable references (We WILL follow-up!).
• Proof of previous sales wins.
• Proficient with CRM applications (preferred).
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Team player, but able to work independently from home.
• We require for you to have an exceptionally reliable Internet connection (i.e. LTE, Fixed LTE, LTE-A or Fibre).
• Excellent telephonic manner.
• Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload.
• Must be comfortable with tight deadlines.
• Must be flexible for ad-hoc duties when required, which might include, but not limited to copywriting, proposal writing, social media assistance, etc.
• Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time.
• Must be neat, tidy, punctual, and courteous.
• Working hours: Must be available from 9 am to 5 pm, Mon to Fri – therefore standard office hours.
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Must be honest and hard-working.
• Integrity and confidentiality are a necessity.
• Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously.
• Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company.
• Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient, professional manner.
• Be passionate about the online space and the design sector.
• Be highly self-motivated and result driven.
• Have a professional outlook.
• Be a fast learner.
• Demonstrate real ambition.
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within seven days of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31/07/2020