At Teljoy, we understand that we live in an age where people’s lives are volatile and people don’t always know what their circumstances will be in the future.
Teljoy aims to give people the option of living the life
they envision without having to go through stressful measures to do so. We promote healthy financial situations which result in a stress-free living and above all; quality of life.
Every single Teljoy employee strives to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. We take the utmost care in selecting good quality products that people want and provide value for money.
Teljoy is a household name that you not only can trust but rely on too. Our ultimate goal is a happy customer.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of sales. This Learnership programme
is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on 12 months fixed term contract.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks have been effectively actioned.
- Improved Customer Service and relationships
- Assist Business Development Managers to secure appointments and lead generation.
Education and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of computer components
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Certification/National Diploma in Business Admin will be preferable.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Analysis and attention to detail
- Planning, organising, and monitoring
- Drive and results in orientation
- Problem solving
- Rule orientation
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional and efficient
- Ability to manage stress and multi-task
- Ability to work unsupervised
Effective teamwork, self-management a, d alignment with Teljoy Values.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY