About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Card, eFuel and Local account card within the Commercial department.
To represent and co-ordinate existing business and procuring new business in the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for the segments: To maintain and increase market share at profitable margins in respect of On-road solutions at Total Retail and Commercial sites.
- Achieving objectives and targets set in conjunction with Management and to ensure long term profitable business for the Company.
- To ensure sales budgets, defined and agreed, are achieved for EFT sales
- Participate and constantly revise marketing plan for sales area for EFT based on thorough market research.
- To maintain / increase market share by doing direct selling inclusive of cold calling, daily in line with allocated targets for EFT environment and to nurture, maintain and manage good customer / business relationships.
- To effectively manage Marketing fees claims for area and ensure resolution for Customers
- Manage relationship with Government and Provincial Customers on eFuel, take ownership and respond to tenders and requests on eFuel website
- Manage relationship with all Banks and Customers regarding tenders and alliances for EFT.
- Effective reporting to Management regarding all aspects of work by means of weekly and monthly status reports, exception reports, financial statements and relevant motivations.
- Conducting feasibility studies and providing cost effective solutions and the implementation thereof.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Credit to assist in resolution of Customer credit and alignment of payment
- To train and support Sales staff, Merchants and Customers in understanding of the On-road EFT solutions.
- To assist in developing, coaching and mentoring of marketing staff to promote a positive working environment which will attract and retain skilled staff and increase productivity
- To ensure constant adherence and compliance to company HSEQ and security standards, local by-laws, standards and legislation so as to minimise all risk pertaining to company assets and protection of life
- Appropriate degree/diploma in sales / business management or administration and 2-4 years marketing and sales experience in the oil industry or a comparable industry, or Matric plus 4-6 years marketing and sales experience in the oil industry or a comparable industry
- Practical ability to perform basic analysing and interpretation of financial statements / results gained through studies, training or work experience
- Interacting with employees, managers, customers, and / or government / para-state organisations (e.g. Transnet)
- Practical sales, negotiation and conflict resolution skills; working level of analytical and presentation skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of business and legal basics would be advantageous
- Working knowledge and application of people management and interpersonal skills
Working knowledge of key account environment and agent market and environment advantageous
SALES REP: CARD DURBAN & MPUMALANGA
Experience level required
3 – 6 years
Marketing & Services