Umuzi offers a free one-year leadership that produces high-caliber, entry-level digital and creative professionals. We’ve learned that the closer our working environment matches that of future employers, the more likely our recruits are to succeed and excel. Which is why we pride ourselves in the fact that over 80% of our graduates get top jobs.
The Umuzi model is:
- in-person, on-the-job training
- full time, 9-5pm, five days a week
- led by seasoned industry professionals, acting as managers and mentors
What makes the Umuzi leadership great:
- getting paid a monthly stipend
- qualifying with a National Certificate accredited by MICT SETA
- gaining work experience at a leading and established top employer
- exposure to real-life work situations and environments
- freedom to discover your creative identity and upskilling in critical and technical thinking.
Our application requirements are:
- South African citizenship
- Matric certificate or equivalent qualification
- No criminal record
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your skills