If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment
where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
workforce is involved in business consulting, process design
work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant
with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
We are a leading provider of management consulting, technology, systems integration and outsourcing services and solutions to the communications
, electronics, high technology, media and entertainment industries. Our Products industry professionals help clients enhance their business results through industry-specific solutions and by seizing the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
Our services and solutions include the application of mobile technology, advanced communications network optimization, broadband and Internet protocol solutions, product innovation and digital rights management as well as systems integration, customer care, supply chain and workforce transformation services. In support of these services, we selectively pursue strategic acquisitions and have developed an array of assets, repeatable solutions, methodologies and research facilities to demonstrate how new technologies and industry-leading practices can be applied in new and innovative ways to enhance our clients’ business performance.
Key responsibilities may include:
- The management and scheduling of all activities required to engage with existing clients and acquire new client relationships
- Providing estimating, forecasting and work planning assistance
- Sales Cycle Management:
o Proposal generation
o Working with partners
o Sales Targets
o Progress reporting
o Pipeline reporting
- Responsible for generating Market Intelligence:
o Understand the Service/ Product offering
o Understand and be aware of competitors offerings
o Look for new innovations in the market
o Gather intelligence on competitor offerings, pricing, services and innovations
· Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
· Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
· Defining application entrance and exit criteria
· Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
· Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
· Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
· Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
· Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
· Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
Click here to view Job and Apply Online