Posted on :
7 Sep, 2011
Bowden and Company (Pty) Ltd is a boutique Corporate Finance Advisory Practice specialising in Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Raising. Bowden and Company (Pty) Ltd (“B&C”) is a forward thinking Corporate Finance Advisory Practice based in Johannesburg, South Africa, offering tailor made Corporate Finance solutions for our clients.
Our Vision is to provide innovative solutions to meet the Corporate Finance needs of medium to large sized unlisted, private, family owned businesses in South Africa and our reward is to participate to a degree in the resulting value that is created or unlocked. We offer products and services that focus primarily on Merger and Acquisition Advice, Equity and Debt Capital Raising, Financial Valuations, Corporate Restructuring, Consulting and Commercial Dispute Resolutions.
• Financial and Quantitative modelling & Analysis of company financials.
• Sound knowledge of the stock markets and willingness to grow within an asset management environment.
• Financial Valuation Reports and Company Information Memoranda.
• Process and follow up of documentation.
• Out of the box thinker and problem solver.
• Strong technical capabilities for financial modelling.
• Eagerness to develop and achieve results within a fast paced, growing M&A team.
• Diligent and particular, with strong attention to detail.
• Self-starter with appetite for growth.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent financial and technical background.
• Character to perform in a challenging environment by developing technical and analytical skills.
• Fast paced environment with steep learning curve.
• Working knowledge of accounting concepts, tax, valuations
BCom (Accounting) Hons / Financial Accounting degree with honours / B. Bus. Sci./ Statistics/ Actuarial/ Maths/ Finance Honours.
How to apply Please send current CV and academic record to Georgina Bowden at: [email protected]
Subject(s) Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy