Posted on :
8 Nov, 2013
8 Nov, 2013
To provide excellent call centre support service to our clients with their investment related queries, both telephonically, written and face to face. This role also requires one to follow up on potential clients and leads.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Handle existing client queries relating to investments in the unit trust and retirement and life product streams, both telephonically and written
2. Meeting with clients and prospective clients to explain the investment options
3. Largely office-bound role, but may be required to meet with clients offsite on occasion
4. Maintenance of relationships and commission arrangements with IFA’s.
5. Management of documentation iro Anti Money Laundering legislation and other static client data as required from time to time
6. Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response, including intermediary account managers and premier client manager
7. Managing Third Party Administrator/admin support relations
8. Controlling, monitoring and supporting clients in the Coronation Online Services secure environment
9. Following up with potential clients and leads
10. Maintenance of Saleslogix
11. Recognizing service delivery failures and managing the resolution of these
12. Following up on returned e-mails and post to maintain accurate client data records
13. Reporting on activities to manager
No work experience necessary
1. Relevant tertiary financial qualification – e.g Bcom with Investments major, BBusSci, FAPM etc
Competencies & Personality Attributes
1. Must have an “I can” mentality – constantly looking for opportunities to exceed clients expectations
2. Must be a detailed individual with a thorough understanding of financial instruments, supported by the relevant qualifications
3. Must be a ‘student of the market’ as well as have an understanding of products
4. Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
5. Must have initiative and the ability to act pro-actively.
6. Must be a self starter.
7. Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
8. Must be able to work in a team environment, where each person is encouraged to be accountable for their actions
Most Important Attribute
1. Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
2. Ability to build outstanding relationships.
3. Ability to think “on your feet”
Systems Knowledge MS Office
**Please note that preference will be given to candidates from designated groups for employment equity purposes**