Job Description Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Provides pre-sales technical support to field sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customers’ strategic business plans. This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
- Conducts customer needs analysis.
- Provides project scoping.
- Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assists sellers in creating demand for product.
- Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent ability to apply advanced concepts in the technical engineering field to practical business problems.
- Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures and designs, program strategies, and tactics clearly.
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial program commitments and expectations with customers.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Advanced level of solutions and technical knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Possesses relevant technical/specialist certifications.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Life At Dell
Job ID: 150007G6
How to Apply
Click here to apply online