Posted on :
20 Jul, 2010
20 Jul, 2010
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Cuervo and Tanqueray. Diageo South Africa recruits Team Assistant
brandhouse is a joint venture between FTSE-listed Diageo (the largest liquor company in the world), premium Dutch brewer Heineken and Namibia Breweries. The company was formed on 1 July 2004.
The role is based in Durban
Purpose of Role
To manage the day to day administration of the production Executive and provide the necessary support to their respective leadership teams.
1. Manage diaries of the managers and assist leadership teams with meeting coordination.
2. Screen telephone calls and emails, answer routine queries and/or refer to alternate.
3. Organise and arrange travel itineraries for the Supply team, including: Flights, Vehicles, Accommodation, “Travel Friend”, Visa administration (including foreign visitors to business).
4. Manage itinerary of guests visiting the respective functions.
5. Deal with business and personal information of a confidential nature.
6. Coordination and administration of functional team meetings, conferences, workshops etc (internal and external).
7. Support Production Executive with SCLT/LT meetings including: agenda, slides, invitations, logistics, event management, updating LT member list, admin support.
8. Provide full financial administration support e.g. purchase orders, expense claims.
9. Manage daily administration e.g. filing, report generation etc.
10. Support of ad hoc Supply projects across the supply chain team.
11. Manage the monthly reporting requirements of the Conversion team, such as :
a. Perfect plant, SCLT KPI’s, Waterfall charts, BPM packs
Job Qualifications and Experience Required
· Matric essential
· Minimum 4 years experience in a Personal Assistant role
· Organisational skills
· Project and time management
· Interpersonal skills
· Written/verbal communication
· Analytical skills
· Full SAP capability