Location: KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
Purpose of the Job
- To qualify as a trade tested Diesel Mechanic over a period of three years through both theoretical and practical experience in the workplace.
- Matric OR Minimum N2; subjects to include mathematics, science, technical drawing or diesel trade theory OR Level 4 from FET Engineering.
- Valid driver’s license would be advantageous.
- The job may involve after-hours and weekend work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV via Pnet by close of business on the 2nd March 2015.
Please note that if you have had no response to your application by 5th March 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How To Apply
Apply for the Barloworld Apprenticeship Programme or[email protected]
Closing Date: 13 February 2015