Faurecia is one of the world’s leading providers of automobile engineering solutions and components, specializing in vehicle seating, interiors, front ends and exhaust systems. Faurecia South Africa recruits System specialist to be based in Cape Town South Africa
The FES Specialist reports to the Plant Manager and liaises with Division Senior FES Specialists to ensure their knowledge of Group Standards and best practices is developed. The main missions of the role are to:
- Contribute to the building of the site and departmental improvement plans, using their FES Experience.
- As set within the Site Improvement Plan, support the Management team in the application of FES methodologies and tools through their active participation on the Shopfloor thus providing training and coaching to Plant personnel.
- FES Principles and Standards: Managers ensure the correct daily usage of the FES standards; FES Specialists ensure FES standards are used
- Transfer their knowledge and experience to Plant personnel through, in particular, shopfloor improvement activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 3, ideally 5 years Professional site experience (e.g. Engineer, Supervisor, Manager level or equivalent)
- A recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs within a plant department by using FES principles
- 3 years Diploma / Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and trainer’s skills
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
Click here to Apply online