Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Sustainable Business Modelling. This graduate Opportunity is based in Pretoria. Qualifying Criteria
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a 3 year Law, Accounting, Auditing, Information Systems, Computer Sciences qualification.
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
Closing date for applications is 15th February 2015
- Anticipated start date of the programme is 1 April 2015
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email and mobile.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments online.
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the end of March 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.
Click Here to Apply ONLINE