GIBB is an undisputed leader on the African continent for infrastructure planning and delivery. Our multi-disciplinary engineering and science services, developed over half a century of unreserved commitment to sustainable growth, have become industry benchmarks for ingenuity and excellence.
GIBB, one of Africa’s largest engineering consulting companies, is inspired by the skills of our people in sustaining our future.
What is offered
A GIBB Bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any University in South Africa
- Books and Stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Internship if required
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Studying or wish to study towards a Civil Engineering degree.
- Copies of your
- Full academic record
- Completed application form
- Valid contact details
- 12 months employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa.
- Download the application form from here
- Application forms should be completed in your own hand writing
- If your results are not available, please submit your application form and indicate that your results will follow as soon as they are available.
- No fax application forms will be accepted.
Via email: [email protected]
Via post: The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965
The closing date for applications is 31 August 2011