Posted on :
9 Jul, 2013
9 Jul, 2013
The AG International Trainee Program prepares young professionals with a strategic and sustainable vision of our business, with a global understanding of our operations, helping them contribute to the future of the organization.
The program provides an accelerated development for the team of trainees, enabling these young professionals to become symbols of the AG Culture – the principles and behaviors of the Andrade Gutierrez Group – capable of implementing the strategies the company needs to assure the sustainable growth of the business. These are high potential professionals with distinctive behavioral profiles, who are constantly stimulated by the challenging business environment we live in. The Group is looking for ambitious, audacious professionals, with high mobility and an interest in cultural diversity, after all every trainee will undergo experiences in various countries across the globe and navigate through all the business areas of the organization.
The AG International Trainee Program cycle comprises the following:
– 18-month duration
– Immersion in the AG Culture (integration activities)
– Training (technical and behavioral)
– International job rotation
– Professional Coaching and Tutoring
– Ongoing support and feedback sessions with tutors and members of the People & Management team throughout the program.
Remuneration provided by Andrade Gutierrez is competitive, and will be disclosed during the Group dynamic stage. Benefits offered include: medical assistance, dental assistance, life insurance, private pension, transportation aid, and meal aid.
– Students who have graduated in the past two years (December 2011 to December 2013).
– International experience is desirable.
– Advanced English is required and availability to move and travel as well, since the program includes placements in Brazil and abroad.