International IDS Challenge
is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IDS (Information & Decision Solutions) manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will get insights into how Information Technology
is used to produce commercial advantage in a global business environment
IDS Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real case studies. At the end of the course, you’ll leave with a clear perspective on how Information & Decision Solutions (IDS) impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving
continued success. We also want you to have fun not only during the day but during the evenings, too. Social events are organized, too!
Dates: April 6 – 10, 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
– Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information & Decision Solutions managers at P&G?
– Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
– Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology – and a passion for both?
– Are you fluent in English?
– And, do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?
Do not miss this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
Application Deadline: February 1, 2014
All travel expenses are covered by P&G
Please attach your CV (in English) to your application. Thanks!