Posted on :
24 Sep, 2013
24 Sep, 2013
When you work for Quintiles you work for the world’s leading Pharmaceutical Services Company. We offer product development and commercialization services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices industries. Our leading-edge capabilities provide healthcare companies with the potential to bring new medicines / devices through development and registration to the market place more quickly, with supporting medical and drug data that will significantly advance the cost effectiveness and quality of healthcare provision. Of the world’s top 50 best-selling medicine, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialize every single one.
· Manage a team of Statistical Programming (SP) staff including assisting in the hiring, training, and supervising of department members.
· Assist in directing the Statistical programming (SP) department in the development of policies, procedures, and standards in support of project team efforts.
· Plan, schedule, and ensure adequate levels of training are carried out to meet workload requirements.
· Develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs.
· Organize and allocate resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines.
· May serve as Lead on major projects.
Master’s degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 7 years relevant experience including 2 years experience managing staff; Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 8 years relevant experience including 2 years experience managing staff; or equivalent combination of education, training
· Expert knowledge of SAS and technical database skills.
· Knowledge of statistics and/or the clinical drug development process.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills
How to Apply