The Office of the Executive Mayor invites candidates to apply for bursaries to be awarded for the 2016 academic year.
- Science Finance
- Tourism & Hospitality
Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Rustenburg Local Municipality area who have completed Grade 12 with a Bachelor admission and have secured provisional admission at a recognised South African Institution.
However, preference will be given to learners who have obtained highest academic excellence.
Applicants must be residents of the Rustenburg Local Municipality (38 wards).
The following documents are required:
- Grade 12 results or recent academic record
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of parents’ or guardian’s ID document
- Letter of admission or proof of admission from the Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of parents’ or guardian’s income (of total monthly income not exceeding R3 500)
- Copy of pension slip (for indigent applicants)
- Affidavit (if parents is unemployed)
- Proof of residence
- Deadline for applications is 27 November 2015
How to apply