Taken together, our Purpose, Values, and Principles are the foundation for P&G’s unique culture. For over 175 years, these ideas have gone way beyond our products and services.
It’s something rooted in the character of our people. Together, we’re sparking creativity. Making an impact. Surpassing challenges. And creating ideas that touch and improve lives.
We are growing P&G by fulfilling our Purpose with innovative products that improve people’s lives in small but meaningful ways. We have internships in our sales department for suitable candidates.
Candidates will be required to work on a full time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The Sales Graduate Program
will enable you to influence P&G’s customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
Graduates will be trained to design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
- What P&G looks for:
- P&G offers employment and internship opportunities to students from diverse academic backgrounds
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Passionate about innovation and winning
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in Professional Learning and Development
- A manager determined to invest in you
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Opportunities to work on or support Billion Dollar Brands you use everyday
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- Fun work place and colleagues
Primary Location: Sandton