The Aim of this initiative is to provide priority to candidates from the designated groups, specifically as per our Employment Equity targets in our unit and in Sasol.
This will be an opportunity for people to enter the workforce.
People living with disabilities or a disability are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training internship, and WIL programme to gain experience in their respective fields of study or interest.
Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below:
- Human Resources (Secunda Area)
- Finance (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Supply Chain: Logistics (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Human Resources = requires N6 and Graduates
- Finance = requires a B.Com Degree
- Inbound = requires a National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Outbound = requires Grade 12 or an Industrial Engineering Degree or a Diploma
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
These are 1 to 2 years contract appointments. (depending on your qualifications and performance).
The appointments of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. Sasol is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and take initiative
- Be a team player as well as an independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency
How to Apply
Closing Date: 22 November 2012
Location: Secunda/Sasolburg, South Africa, South Africa
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.