Posted on :
29 Jan, 2014
Reporting to the IT Facilities Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the operational control of those technical activities within the area of competence (this may include Network infrastructure, Gaming IT infrastructure, Hospitality IT infrastructure). The IT Senior Engineer ensures the optimal delivery of the 2nd level fault resolution process (specifically instances of calls escalated internally). The IT Senior Engineer is also expected to reflect “expert” knowledge & skills on specific IT technologies at the property.
• MSCE/MCITP: Enterprise Administration
• ITIL Foundation certification
• Comptia Security+
• Dell: FTD Client Desktop & Client Notebook
• Dell: FTD Enterprise Server (PowerEdge)
• Nortell NCSS; Nortell Edge Device Management
• Hospitality & Gaming experience.
• 3 – 5 years relevant IT support experience, of which 2 years have been in a supervisory role.
• Experience in a large IT department with an ITIL aligned service desk environment.
• Ensure proper closure of 2nd level fault resolution calls within the agreed SLA
• Ensure optimum levels of customer service as per the agreed SLA
• Execute change control work orders as assigned within the required SLA
• Ensures availability of IT infrastructure, systems and application at the agreed parameters
• Contributes to the continuous improvement of operational policies & procedures
• Ensures appropriate technical reporting
• Customer Service
• Ensure that the escalation procedures are followed in accordance with the business unit SLA
• Maintaining and enforcing standards
• Ensure IT standards as set out in Service Level Agreement(s) and procedures
• Perform the job function within the rules and regulations of Sun International, SunIT and the business unit
• Ensure that all new installations and/or system changes are done according to approved standards and configurations