Applicants must be registered student of Unisa
· Standard 10 / Grade 12 certificate
· 1 year relevant experience
· Knowledge of:
Ø University registrations and procedures
Ø University processes and best practices
Ø Knowledge of the academic sector, structures and regulatory framework (HEQF)
Ø Knowledge of records and archival management
· National Archives certificate
· Basic understanding of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
· Previous experience in scanning and filling
· Receive, sort, stamp, file and retrieve records accurately and efficiently
· Prepare and transfer records to inactivate storage
· Scan, index and route records
· Administration of original documents
· Record daily statistics
Assumption of duty : 01 March 2014
Salary : R46.00 per hour
Closing date : 14 February 2014
Enquiries: (012) 429 8583 (Mr SM Tau: HR Contracts Section)
The completed prescribed application form must be accompanied BY COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM VITAE and ORIGINAL certified copies (within the previous six months) of;
§ all educational qualifications,
§ identity document; and
§ proof of SAQA verification of foreign qualifications (if applicable)
· UNISA reserves the right to authenticate all qualifications without any further consent from the applicant.
· The contact details of three contactable references must be provided, one of which must be from your present employer.
· UNISA is not obliged to fill an advertised position.
· Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered.
· Appointments will be made in accordance with Unisa’s
Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.
REFERENCE: Ref: RMD/STUWORK/SMT/476-2014
Applications must be submitted in an envelope clearly marked with the name of the contact person, the Department, the position applied for and the reference number of the position. If you apply for more than one position, each application must be in a separate envelope.
Applications must be posted to Unisa, HR: Staffing, PO Box 392 Unisarand 0003
Hand delivered applications can be deposited into the Application Box (marked HR: CONTRACTS SECTION) situated at Muckleneuk Campus: OR Tambo Building, Main Entrance.
All applications should reach UNISA before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two months after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.
Dr QM Temane
Mr HFJ Swanepoel
Director: HR Decentralised Services