Posted on :
24 May, 2011
3fifteen seeks dynamic and enthusiastic Senior C# / .Net Developers with a minimum of a minimum of 3 years experience developing code in C# and /or VB.NET, and a positive work ethic.
• A minimum of 3 years HTML experience.
• A minimum of 3 years .NET (C# or VB.NET) experience.
• A minimum of 3 years ASP.NET experience.
• A minimum of 3 years relational database design implementation using MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 and / or 2008 experience.
• A minimum of 3 years Transact-SQL (Stored procedures, views and triggers) experience.
• A minimum of 3 years Visual Studio 2005 / 2006 and / or 2008 experience.
• Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
• 5 years experience of leading a development team.
• Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
• Passionate problem solver and creative intellectual ability.
• 4 years experience developing in C# and / or VB.NET.
• Ability to negotiate with other teams and partners, including clients.
• A university computer science degree or equivalent.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• 3 years computer science degree or equivalent.
• Windows SharePoint Server.
• Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Microsoft CRM.
Senior Developers must be able to perform as Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
• Technical lead for development, design and implementation of .NET based solutions as part of the projects team.
• Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
• Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
• Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
• Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
• Mentoring of other developers.
Successful Candidates must possess the following:
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be individually driven and motivated
• Must be able to interact well with management and colleagues
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be assertive and show initiative
• Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions