Posted on :
15 Jul, 2010
15 Jul, 2010
Accenture’s ability to help clients identify and leverage insight and innovation that enable high performance are key ingredients of our value proposition. Our deep industry expertise and insight, our ability to help drive business processes coupled with access to, and development of, leading-edge technologies and tools produce bottom-line results. We collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
Finance Function Management professionals plan and implement back-office services that support CFO/finance function goals by increasing operating efficiencies, improving service and driving cost reductions.
Finance Processes professionals evaluate, redesign, and implement “back office” processes to achieve operational efficiency by aligning people, processes and technology.
As a Management Consulting Consultant, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients’ business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
Business Transformation Delivery
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Gathering and documenting client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
• Designing, developing and delivering new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
• Developing communications, training and job aids to support change management activities.
• Executing the testing and implementation of new business processes. Leading a small team to execute project components to scope, schedule and budget.
Client Relationship Development and Management
• Delivering client presentations and facilitating meetings and workshops.
• Supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruitment activities, coaching and mentoring to analysts.
Education, Qualifications, Experience Necessary:
Must have a 3 year degree
Must be willing to work overtime if required
Experience in process improvement
Consulting experience essential, especially in Financial Services, mining, utilities, petrochemical and retail
Preference will be given to employment equity South African candidates
Knowledge and Skills:
A minimum of 3 – 6 years intensive and recent experience as team member in a project environment
Basic Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio skills for documentation purposes
Good problem solving skills
Good communication skills
Professional Skill Requirements
• Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Job Financial Planning & Strategy
Primary LocationSouth Africa-Woodmead