Posted on :
3 Oct, 2013
3 Oct, 2013
Vacancies exist for 4 x Sales Resources Officers – NCSC, based in Germiston and reporting to the Team Leader Sales Resources & the Sales Resource Manager. The purpose of the job is to provide world-class quality service to internal and external customers ensuring sound data integrity at all times. To achieve sales objectives of increasing revenue and growing market share through administration of new account applications, mitigating risk and management of all commercial and contract activities.
Advanced excel (formulas), very good computer literacy, knowledge of SAP is a plus.
The successful candidates must be in possession of a Matric certificate as well as a diploma in administration or credit management. Experience in sales & marketing/contract management/financial environment with at least 4 – 5 years track record. Candidates must be proactive & innovative with sound judgment and be able to prioritize queries. Must take ownership and be dedicated to the job, have strong numerical ability and Customer orientation. Further competencies will include negotiating & conflict resolution, logical thinker, precise and proactive, ability to work autonomously, personal development and cross cultural communication and cooperation. A valid drivers license is required for this position.
• Good business communication capability at all levels, both internally & externally
• Ability to interpret reports and assess credit worthiness of customers to mitigate credit risk
• Manage the decision making process on new customer applications and ensure follow-up and quality feedback and actions on all new account applications
• In-depth knowledge of sales contracts, legal requirements and credit risk.
• Sound knowledge of CPA and Credit Act.
• Awareness and management of compliance and regulatory frameworks in all dealings with the client.
• Proven track record of credit analysis and contract management.
• To manage, update and co-ordinate price adjustments, including formulae pricing and communicate accordingly to all relevant parties.
• Work well under pressure – and adhere to deadlines and service level agreements.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
|as soon as possible
How to Apply
Closing date: 15th October, 2013