Posted on :
23 May, 2010
23 May, 2010
Aquaonline is a dynamic through-the-line agency that provides digital communication and marketing solutions to various agencies and clients. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, client facing .Net Developer to provide high profile clients with various technical intelligent solutions. This position seeks a well-spoken individual who can easily resolve internal issues and liaise with clients locally and internationally.
This person will need to have an understanding of the full development life-cycle:
• from inception – business analysis, provide project timings, planning and costing from a high level brief,
• application architecture – performing analysis and providing technical documentation,
• through to the implementation phase where this person will be required to develop the solution (taking the project constraints into account) in conjunction with Junior Developers providing guidance and/or support where required.
With experience in business analysis and application architecture for micro-sites and larger web sites, the individual must be enthusiastic and up to date with current and future development technologies.
An ability to work well under pressure to deliver projects on deadline is essential. Working with internal developers as well as designers, writers and project managers, the individual must have a solid understanding of the web and associated interfaces.
• C# and ASP.NET for .NET 1.1 and 2.0 (.NET 3.0 a bonus)
• XML Web Services
• MS SQL Server 2000 – Strong TSQL and an understanding of database design
• XML and XSLT, XPath
• Strong CSS and HTML
• Understanding of MS Patterns
• Three+ years of software development experience
The following skills are not essential but will be at the candidates advantage:
• Flash Development with ActionScript
• Mobile Application Development (WAP and .NET Mobile Frameworks)
• SharePoint 2007 Development