Employer: Auto Trader
To undertake sales management functions and responsibilities within a given/predefined territory. Which would include the managing of field sales staff within that territory and the responsibility for the implementation of all commercial objectives and strategies which needs to be carried out within that area including: target achievement, administration, customer satisfaction (both internally and externally).
Key Relationships (Internal):
Head of Sales, Account Executives, Customer Support Engineers, Trade Administrators, Digital, Marketing, Production & Accounts staff
Key Relationships (External):
Customers (direct or via agencies) including Dealer principles, Sales managers, financial managers or relevant staff.
- To achieve area targets
- To achieve minimum Performance Standards.
- To ensure effective communication is maintained with internal and external key relationships
- To ensure that team adheres to Production deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy to minimize credits.
- To ensure that the team maintains a high level of customer service at all times.
- To use marketing and sales media planning sales principles to continually grow revenue, customers and volume in a particular area.
- To carry out any reasonable tasks which may be required by the line Manager.
- To effectively control and ensure resolution of team allowed adverts on a weekly basis
- Adherence to the sales objectives and company policies and procedures
- To produce reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Team data collection, verification and compilation.
- To ensure accurate compilation of team WAPS.
- To carry out any reasonable task which may be required by the line Manager.
- To ensure that team maintains accurate customer profiles on accounting and CRM system.
- Awareness of any Circulations issues with feedback to relevant parties.
- To ensure the accuracy of projections on revenues to target
- Participation in all budgeting process
- Recruitment and training of suitable staff for vacant team positions.
- To ensure that staff adhere to company code of conduct as per company handbook.
- To ensure that staff maintain minimum performance standards.
- To carry out IPC assessments with each staff member on a quarterly basis
- Grade 12
- 5 years experience in Sales
- 3 years in a managerial position
- Good understanding of the motor industry.
- Good understanding of Marketing, Advertising and media planning
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Ability to move people toward a common goal.
- Good communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with good business acumen
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions.
- Good analytical skills
- Exceptional selling ability
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must enjoy building strong business relationships and maintaining them.
- Ability to up skill others through training
- Ability to cope with high stress levels
- Work late hours on deadlines
- Have own reliable means of transport
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
This position reports to: Sales ManagerApply before Friday, January 2, 2015Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.