About the Position
AUTOMATION ENGINEER – Various ProjectsR 55 – 60K CTC Stikland
- BTech Degree Electrical or Automation Engineer
- Min 5 yrs. Design of automated equipment
- Knowledge of 3D CAD
- Min 5 HMI Programming
- Min 3 PLC Programming
- Credit and Crim – must be clear
- Computer Literate
- Own Car with valid drivers
- Strong communication skills
- Min 5 yrs. active work experience working as an Automation Engineer working on various projects building and ensuring top quality, reliability and simplicity is delivered in building Electrical Power Systems and Industrial Controls
- Liaise with Software Developers – ensuring timeline is met and cost-effective.
- Attribute – strategist, innovative, solution-driven, think on your feet, and a team player.