Posted on :
24 Jan, 2022
24 Jan, 2022
AVBOB,AFRICA’S LARGEST MUTUAL ASSURANCE SOCIETY , HAS A VACANCY FOR : LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
Job Title: LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED LEARNERSHIP: KZN
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: LTUL/KZN
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: Market Related
AVBOB, in partnership with INSETA, is hosting a Long Term Insurance Unemployed Learnership programme, NQF Level 4, 140 credits. Should you feel that you have what it takes to become a success in the Insurance sector, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
The criteria are as follows:
• Need to be willing to work in our offices in any of the provinces.
• Must be in the possession of a valid matric certificate.
• Must have done English, Maths / Maths Literacy/ Accounting and as matric subjects.
• Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
• No previous learnerships attended.
• Must not have a qualification and should not be engaged with any other studies (NB!).
• Must have a reliable mode of transportation
• Smart phone or laptop would be advantages
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, E-mail and Internet). Advantages
• The ability to work independently and show initiative.
• Must be a South African citizen.
Application Deadline: 05/02/2022