BCE Foodservice Equipment (formerly known as Business and Catering Equipment) was founded in 1987. In 2003 the business was purchased by a consortium headed by Global Capital (Pty) Ltd, an Investment Banking and Private Equity Firm. In 2011 BCE Foodservice was acquired by Universal industries Corporation Limited.
Job Title: Customer Sales Agent
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Warehousing, FMCG, Hospitality
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension Bonus
Our Company is currently seeking the skills and expertise of a vibrant and energetic Customer Service Agent, based in Johannesburg.
Key duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Process all customer transactions accurately and timeously. Manage orders from entry to finalisation.
- Manage all customer feedback requirements regarding Order Status, Back-order Reporting, and
- general inquiries in adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Develop positive relationships with customers and provide professional Customer Service and Support.
- Foster relationships with internal colleagues and relevant business departments.
- Use initiative and be proactive in resolving customer queries promptly.
- Promote total customer satisfaction internally and externally through providing professional services
- and prompt query resolution.
- Sales: 1 to 2 years
- Telephone Etiquette: 3 to 4 years
- Order Processing Management: 3 to 4 years
Requirements, skills and attributes:
- Grade 12/Matric equivalent
- Qualification in Sales – distinct advantage
- Previous experience in a customer service department and/or a call centre (distinct advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Data capture accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Customer focused – ability to excel in the provision of service
- Energetic/shows initiative and have ability to work under pressure
- Ability to consistently deliver quality service even when under pressure
- Time management skills and self-starter
- Product application knowledge of catering equipment an advantage
- PC literate (SAP, Microsoft Office packages including outlook)
- Excellent listening skills
- Problem solving ability
- Team player
Application Deadline: November 05 2023