Black Tie Recruitment is a B-BBEE level 1 contributor company providing administrative recruitment solutions across Africa. Our mission is to provide affordable recruitment solutions customized to our clients present and future needs. We have partnered with major leading data providers that gives us the edge to access over high Quality career seekers far across Africa. Our aim is to minimize our clients administration, advertise their positions and handle all responses in a timorous manner delivering fine candidates. We are different.
Job Title: Fabric & Trims Specialist
Salary: R25 000.00 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Retail, Clothing
Established company in the fashion and apparel industry seek a passionate and experienced Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Liaising with buyer regarding all aspects. This includes briefing/sample making/costings/ techpacks/ orders/delivery dates/ fit samples / PP samples / bulk deliveries
- Following up on all techpacks and QA sent, paper trail on all styles, following up with China regarding all styles
- Responsible for time line tracker, ensuring orders are processed on time to meet deliveries. Following up on all delivery dates, avoiding extensions and finding positive solutions
- Confirming shipment and delivery dates
- Chase costings from Costing Managers
- Assisting in styling/destyling to come into costs
- Working closely with QA to fit and submit samples and comments timeously
- Track all trims/fabric/wash/style approvals with buyer
- Checking all delivery dates are maintained
- Assisting with techpacks/ CADs
- Receiving and checking all fit samples from local & import sources, including trim charts, lab dips etc.
- Checking parcel list mail from Local & Import sources, preparing and printing of submission fit reports and spec for all fit samples arriving
- Submitting all samples to QA for fitting with the relevant paperwork and prepping to courier to the customer in a timeous manner.
- Preparing seals and copies of paperwork for shipped orders to QA and Warehouse department. Checking pricing samples, trims, wash care codes are correct before submitting to warehouse
- Following up with QA for pricing samples, ensuring this is submitted timeously to the customer, and following up on pricing sample approval within two days
- Preparing lab test reports for garments received for testing from factories & following up on lab report approvals.
- Checking shipped units list against order quantities
- Submitting ticket list for calling off tickets
- Submitting hanger schedule to the Warehouse
- Receiving all delivered seals back from QA, repacking cupboards, removing old seals to make space for current seals.
- Preparing for Friday weekly production meeting
- Preparing month end figure report to Management
- Preparing monthly analysis reports for month end production meeting
Application Deadline: November 26 2023