Posted on :
2 Sep, 2013
Reporting to: Logistics Executive / IT Executive
To manage and improve the Inventory accuracy and IT delivery of projects and tasks within the Logistics department and to ensure that these are within budget.
• Project Management/IT Qualification
• 3-5years experience within IT environment
• 1-2years project delivery experience
• 3-5years Oracle experience
• Support the implementation of IT Logistics Integration/Strategy and Planning.
• Support the provision of effective IT support to the Logistics development function.
• Support the provision of effective customer solutions in accordance to the IT strategy and in conjunction with the Regional IT Solutions Team.
• Support inventory manager to improve stock and system accuracies
• Build strong working relationships with the Logistics Operational teams.
• Provide Industrial Engineering expertise, techniques and methodologies/structure to direct the country in improving service, processes, productivity and profitability.
• Work with the Product Management and GSM teams to translate customer/logistics requirements into functional/technical specifications.
• Actively contribute to the communication structure i.e. weekly/monthly meetings.
• Strong Project Management skills
• Knowledge of warehouse management systems
• Strong analytical skills
• Software and end user testing skills
• Customer Orientated
• Detail orientation
• Ability to handle pressure
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Planning and Decision Making skills
• Budgeting and cost controlling skills
• Ability to influence and negotiate
How to Apply
Friday, 06 September 2013