Carlysle was established in 2003 to facilitate and assist clients with the challenges of bridging the gap between the operational objectives and resource requirements of a dynamic business. Our approach is to combine the efficiency and experience found in large organizations with the rigorous methodological understanding of entrepreneurship and creativity generally found in smaller businesses.
Job Title: Manufacturing Executive
Location: Somerset West
Salary: Up to R91 667.00 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Exciting New Opportunity Available as a Manufacturing Executive (company based in Western Cape) The right candidate should have at least 10 Years’ experience in high- volume manufacturing environment, with at least 5 years of Senior Management experience and should also be able to understand English and Afrikaans fluently.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering.
- A Diploma/ Degree in Operations Management would be an advantage.
- 10 Years high volume manufacturing environment
- 5 Years Senior Management experience
- Extensive prior experience as Production Manager
- Ideal background Industrial engineering or Automotive Industry
- Comfortable with management of over 200 employees (direct and indirect)
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Provide leadership to entire Manufacturing Team, defining objectives to be achieved by the department.
- Manage performance of direct reports by ensuring agreement of annual goals, measuring performance against agreed goals, and addressing non-performance issues.
- Manage the working environment and ensure it contributes to improving staff morale and increasing productivity.
- Collaborate with the Executive team to develop strategic operational goals.
- Develop strategic long-range plans to achieve objectives
- Monitor operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Schedule production, staffing, equipment, exercise cost control, quality control, inventory control; coordinate production activities with those of another department.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilisation of manpower equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed our customers ‘expectations.
- Drive continual improvement in all aspects within manufacturing.
Application Deadline: September 29 2023
CV’s can be send to [email protected]
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. the profile will be kept on the database for any other suitable roles / positions.