To take responsibility for efficiently leading all activities within the Unit, providing leadership and direction to all staff, and promoting quality patient care and patient experience through operational excellence whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and respect.
In addition, to ensure cost-effective service delivery within legal parameters, policies and procedures.
Job Title: Unit Manager – Wellness
Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # UMW0001
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
- Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core Standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of Patient Advocacy according to SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient rights and Responsibility Charter., National Millennium Development goals and responsibility of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Promote effective and quality patient care through the application of relevant policies and procedures and efficient management of day to day Unit activities.
- Conduct ward rounds to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safe patient environment, policies, procedures and the Groups patient care standards.
- B. Cur/Diploma in General Nursing.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Further Business Management qualification advantageous.
- BLS qualification, Updated ACLS/PALS/ATLS advantageous.
- 3+ years’ experience at a managerial/supervisory level.
- Computer Literacy.
Application Deadline: 08/04/2020