Contact Centre and Monitoring Agents Vacancies
Duration: 12 month fixed-term contract with the opportunity for competent learners to apply for vacancies after 10 months of being on the learnership.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide a superior service level to internal and external customers via all contact channels and all media. Successful candidates will qualify with a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the Contact Centre environment.
· South African citizen.
· Hold a valid and recognised Matric Certificate with Maths, English and a second language.
· Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment.
· Must not have completed any previous learnership.
· Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
· Excellent communications skills (English).
· Have basic computer skills.
· Have a keen interest in all tasks related to Administration and Customer Service.
· Must have an interest in Customer Services and be able to work under pressure.
· Must have good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answering inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific enquiries.
· Dealing with incoming calls on a skills based routing basis.
· Transferring calls to other departments.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints or escalating
· Receiving and attending to emergency calls (if trained).
· Booking Technical service calls.
· Qualifying Sales leads and booking of appointments.
· Providing basic Technical assistance to clients (troubleshooting).
· Providing customers with feedback to resolve queries.
· Loading of temporary / holiday instructions (if appropriate to skills base).
· Handling Accounts, Sales, Technical, Ops and other queries.
· Verifying Listener information.
· Delegating queries / complaints to relevant departments.
· Working as a team and assisting colleagues with daily Contact Centre operational issues.
How to Apply for Contact Centre and Monitoring Agents Vacancies
Please apply in writing to the Human Resources Department as follows:
Position based at 5 Louwtjie Rothman Avenue, N1 City, Cape Town
Closing Date: 20 June 2013