Contact Centre and Monitoring Agents Vacancies
12 month fixed-term contract with the opportunity for competent learners to apply for vacancies
after 10 months of being on the learnership.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide a superior service level to internal and external customers via all contact channels and all media. Successful candidates will qualify with a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the Contact Centre environment
· South African citizen.
· Hold a valid and recognised Matric Certificate with Maths, English and a second language.
· Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment.
· Must not have completed any previous learnership.
· Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
· Have basic computer skills.
· Have a keen interest in all tasks related to Administration and Customer Service
· Must have an interest in Customer Services and be able to work under pressure.
· Must have good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answering inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific enquiries.
· Dealing with incoming calls on a skills based routing basis.
· Transferring calls to other departments.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints or escalating
· Receiving and attending to emergency calls (if trained).
· Booking Technical service calls.
· Qualifying Sales leads and booking of appointments.
· Providing basic Technical assistance to clients (troubleshooting).
· Providing customers with feedback to resolve queries.
· Loading of temporary / holiday instructions (if appropriate to skills base).
· Handling Accounts
, Sales, Technical, Ops and other queries.
· Verifying Listener information.
· Delegating queries / complaints to relevant departments.
· Working as a team and assisting colleagues with daily Contact Centre operational issues.
How to Apply for Contact Centre and Monitoring Agents Vacancies
Position based at 5 Louwtjie Rothman Avenue, N1 City, Cape Town
Closing Date: 20 June 2013