Defy Appliances is a South African manufacturing company and is the largest manufacturer and distributor of major domestic appliances in southern Africa. The company manufactures and develops a range of large appliances from gas stoves, refrigerators, washing machines and tumble dryers to continuous clean ovens and convection ovens.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Manufacturing, Marketing
- A good understanding of Brand strategy, Brand Keys and Target Audience Development,
- Researching and analyzing consumer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Campaign development end to end.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Agency management (briefing, project management, deliverables)
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Facilitate PR activities around senior leadership
- Manage strategic partnerships that promote business results and brand equity
- Collaborating with different teams such as supply chain, manufacturing, sales, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, video content, promotional materials.
- Support Internal communications on strategic organizational and CEO communications.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Facilitate Global communications through to the local team
- Copywriting on an ad hoc basis
- A relevant Degree / MBA in Marketing and Communications
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum of >3 years Marketing/Brand management experience
- Familiarity with Budget Control, Costing and Return on Investment
- Effective business communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Project management skills.
Application Deadline: June 16 2023
Please be advised if you haven’t been contacted within 30 days then your application is unsuccessful.