Posted on :
2 Jul, 2018
2 Jul, 2018
CLOSING DATE: 13 JULY 2018
Stipend: Minimum stipend of R3 000.00 for twelve months
Requirements: A Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specied below:
Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles PLUS the following key competencies: Skills Report writing, Communication Verbal and written Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English) Creativity: Innovative, Articulate, Good listener, Ability to work in a team, Ability to work under pressure, open-minded. Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
The Department of Energy is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
• Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years
• Candidates who have already participated in an Internship / Learnership / WIL programmes in any Government department will NOT be considered
• Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and identity document
• Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified
• Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form
• Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certficate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification
• Successful candidates will be appointed on a Learnership / WIL Programme for a period of 12 months
• Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
• Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L. Modiba / Mr M.S. Ramogayana by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver to: The Department of Energy, 192 Cnr Visagie and Paul Kruger, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to: Ms L. Modiba / Mr M.S. Ramogayana, Tel. (012) 406 7607 / 7406.
All applications must be sent to the address provided above and not to the specic region(s).